Project Fundamentals (PMBOK® – Guide Sixth Edition)
This course covers the project and product life cycles, project phases, and introduces the process groups and knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the characteristics of the project life cycle
- Recognize characteristics of the relationship between the product and project life cycles
- Identify characteristics of project phases
- Recognize the relationship between project phases and the project life cycle
- Identify characteristics of the Project Management Institute®
- Identify the role of the PMBOK® Guide
- Identify characteristics of the project management process groups
- Identify the project management Knowledge Areas
- Demonstrate your understanding of projects and the PMBOK® Guide
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.