Project Initiation and Planning (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition)
This course introduces project integration management activities including developing the project charter and developing the project management plan based on the latest version of the PMBOK® Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the role of Project Integration Management in a project
- Recognize relationships and interactions within the Project Integration Management processes
- Recognize the relationship between the project charter and the project management plan
- Identify types of business needs that may trigger project creation
- Identify inputs for developing the project charter
- Identify the tools and techniques you can use to develop the project charter
- Recognize the elements typically included in a project charter
- Identify the inputs to the Develop Project Management Plan process
- Recognize the types of information that should be included in a project management plan
- Demonstrate your understanding of the planning process within the Project Integration Management Process Group
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.