Using Feedback to Improve Team Performance
A crucial component of optimal team performance is the ability of all team members to openly express their ideas, goals, and needs, as well as share thoughts about each other's performance—both positive and negative. The same principle applies when it comes to receiving feedback. It's far better to hear the truth directly than to assume your performance is the best it can be. In this course, you'll learn how to deliver feedback to other members of your team using a direct, honest, and assertive style that strives to eliminate uncertainty. You'll also learn techniques to help you receive and process feedback provided by other team members. Mastering this feedback loop provides an opportunity to grow as an individual, as well as improve team performance as a whole.
What You Will Learn
- Recognizing examples of assertive feedback
- Recognizing examples of effective feedback
- Applying strategies for giving feedback to team members
- Recognizing examples of elements of the process for receiving feedback from team members
- Applying the process for receiving feedback from team members