Validate and Control Scope (PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition)
This course covers the Validate Scope and Control Scope project management processes based on the latest edition of the PMBOK® Guide.
What You Will Learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize key activities performed during the Validate Scope process
- Identify the inputs to the Validate Scope process
- Distinguish between Validate Scope and Control Quality processes
- Identify the outputs of the Validate Scope process
- Identify the purpose of the Control Scope process
- Identify inputs to the Control Scope process
- Recognize activities in the variance analysis technique
- Recognize examples of outputs of the Control Scope process
- Demonstrate your understanding of the Validate Scope and Control Scope processes
Who Should Take This Course
Existing project managers pursuing certification in recognition of their skills and experience; individuals training to become accredited project managers.