Artificial Intelligence — Opportunities Ahead
Artificial Intelligence — Opportunities Ahead (w/Dr. Michael Chui)
About our Guest – Dr. Michael Chui
Dr. Michael Chui is a partner at the McKinsey Global Institute. Michael leads research on the impact of information technology on business, the economy and society; including areas of artificial intelligence, robotics and automation.
In this episode, Stephen Maye speaks with Dr. Michael Chui. Dr. Chui summarizes vital research on the impact that AI will have on industries and particular jobs. Project managers will hear how to prepare and thrive in this fast-emerging, exciting and uncertain landscape. To skip ahead to specific conversation points, scroll on the progress bar and click on the time mark to the point of the conversation that you want to hear.
- @02:36 — an overview of AI technology and future impact on the workforce
- @08:40 — potential implications in the project world
- @12:20 — some good news for project professionals
- @16:25 — social acceptance factors
- @20:32 — societal challenges and pace of adoption
- @22:17 — principles and skills to prepare for the future
We hope you’ve enjoyed our new podcast series, Projectified with PMI. You may share this podcast page with your fellow project managers by clicking on your favorite social share button at the top of the page. We also encourage you to leave a rating on iTunes or Google Play by clicking on the links below. Thank you very much, and stay tuned as we release more episodes of Projectified with PMI.
Dr. Michael Chui
Partner, McKinsey Global Institute