Digital Transformation: What It Takes
Digital Transformation - What It Takes (w/ guest Anand Swaminathan)
About our Guest – Anand Swaminathan
Anand is the author of Digital@Scale and is currently a McKinsey senior partner helping companies leverage technology to transform their businesses. Previously Anand was an officer at Accenture where in 2015, he was named to Fortune Magazine’s 40-under-40 list.
Real-world business examples of digital transformation enlighten part two of our conversation with Anand, as we dive more deeply into the role of cross-functional teams and discuss the culture challenges that must be addressed. To skip ahead to specific conversation points, scroll on the progress bar and click on the time mark to the point of the conversation that you want to hear.
- @04:35 — breaking down silos with cross-functional teams
- @07:05 — examples of digital transformation in healthcare
- @10:05 — culture change and reinvention are mandatory
- @12:15 — emerging roles to build bridges, drive transformation
- @14:08 — 'intentionally temporary' jobs, processes and models
- @17:00 — preparing for your digital work future
We hope you’ve enjoyed our new podcast series, Projectified with PMI. You may share this podcast page with your fellow project managers by clicking on your favorite social share button at the top of the page. To join the conversation online, we ask you to use #Projectified and @PMInstitute. We also encourage you to subscribe and leave a rating on iTunes or Google Play Music by clicking on the links below. Thank you very much, and stay tuned as we release more episodes of Projectified with PMI.