Become an R.E.P.
Your organization will enjoy exclusive benefits when it achieves R.E.P. status.
PMI R.E.P.s have trained an estimated 3 million students in the last few years. Our 2011 survey of training providers revealed that 80 percent of organizations who seek training in project management prefer to work with an R.E.P. and practitioners view the R.E.P. designation as a stamp of quality.
When you become an R.E.P., your organization will gain immediate recognition and greater credibility. Your business will grow as you reach our community of more than 500,000 project practitioners in over 185 countries.
And, you’ll have an exclusive advantage that makes students happy: R.E.P.s are the only organizations authorized to offer PDUs and contact hours that are pre-approved by PMI.
PMI supports R.E.P.s with multiple tools and resources to help develop your business and meet the educational training needs of a growing profession.
- Take advantage of the R.E.P. directory on PMI.org used by thousands of visitors each month who seek training
- Respond to requests for training proposals (RFPs) submitted to PMI and win new clients
- Develop business through collaboration with academic institutions
- Use our exclusive marketing portal to access professionally designed marketing materials that you can customize.
- Become a part of the online R.E.P. community to network and gain information
- Preview releases of PMI global standards before they are publicly available
- Save up 50% on most PMI publications available at the Store, including the PMBOK® Guide
- Receive a limited license to use figures and excerpts for commercial training purpose from the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition
Learn more about the advantages of becoming an R.E.P
Become a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Since becoming a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) in 2003, Beijing Sino-Edu Management Consulting Co., Ltd. has grown to become one of China’s leading project management consulting and…
Founded in 1946, Senac São Paulo is one of the top ten educational institutions in Brazil and offers more than 2,000 degree or professional education programs in such areas as business, design,…
See how HP’s Enterprise Services division uses an innovative PMO design to improve project and program performance for its global outsourcing clients.
IBM, which employs more people with the PMP credential than any other organization in the world, became a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) in order to reap the benefits of employee…
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) became an R.E.P. to build and maintain proficiency with the PMBOK® Guide -– the global standard for project management. NASA’s…