Participants agree as a group to keep personal comments made throughout the duration of this program confidential.
Material used at LIMC is considered the property of the Project Management Institute. Any reproduction of this material must be requested in accordance with the permissions process.
Release and Waiver
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the LIMC program, the participant releases and discharges the Project Management Institute its directors, officers and employees from any and all claims, demands, actions or damages of any kind arising in any manner from the participant's participation in the LIMC program. The participant also understands and assumes any risks associated with participation in the program. To maintain high standards of scholarship and behavior, LIMC reserves the right to reject or terminate an enrollment.
LIMC is intended to be a safe, educational and productive professional development experience for all participants. Any concerns should be brought to the attention of your Class Advisor or PMI staff. We will do our best to resolve concerns quickly.
Use of the PMI logo or the LIMC icon is not permitted under any condition by participants in the LIMC program. Usage of the logo or the icon may be used only after receiving express written consent from PMI. Permission to use the PMI logo or icon will be limited to specific cases, and the actual use must be approved in advance through the formal permissions process.
By enrolling in LIMC, participants grant PMI the right to use, in promotional materials, their likeness or voice as recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, audiotape or other media.
Electronic Device Policy
Electronic technology is allowed for classroom purposes to enhance learning, but outside work should not be done during sessions. We request that you silence mobile phones, personal digital assistants, or pagers during sessions. Please use breaks and lunches for accessing your email.
To assure the success of this program, all participants must commit fully to all of the participant responsibilities as outlined below.
I understand the purpose of the Leadership Institute Master Class, and, if selected I agree to the following:
- I must commit the time and resources required.
- Attendance is mandatory at all three (3) in-person, multi-day sessions in North America throughout the year.
- The educational components of this program are funded by PMI.
- The volunteer is responsible for travel and lodging.
- Participants who miss more than one-half program day of the LIMC Seminar for whatever reason may not graduate from the program.
- Participants must take part in scheduled virtual events.
- Participants must demonstrate appropriate ethical behavior for the duration of the program.
- Participants found in violation of ethical behavior as determined by the PMI Global Operations Center Staff and session facilitators will not graduate from the program. Incompletion of the LIMC may result for any individual found in fault of the outlined responsibilities.