Organizational Transformation: Foundation is the first course in the OT Series which provides the fundamental knowledge of transformation initiatives to aid project professionals in the recognition and response to change. We introduce the structure of transformation teams and give context to the parts that drive its effectiveness. This foundational course introduces the five building blocks for effective transformations and engages learners using case studies and scenarios.
Organizational Transformation: Foundation
Upskill with Organizational Transformation: Foundation
Earn 10 PDUs
The Foundation course will guide you to:
- Identify and describe key transformation concepts.
- Describe what drives transformation and why transformation competencies are critical to business success.
- Identify the concepts of transformation and compare them to your own business and personal culture.
- Identify transformation challenges and success factors that may impact an organization’s ability to design and implement transformation.
- Describe the best practices that implement transformation initiative.
- Identify the role and responsibilities of project leaders in transformation initiatives.