The PMI Educational Foundation (PMIEF) announces the 2022 Board of Directors! We are thrilled to have each of our 2022 board members and look forward to their contributions to help support PMIEF in its mission — to enable youth to realize their potential and transform lives through project management.
Elected by their colleagues, the following Board Directors will serve as the 2021 PMIEF officers:
- PMIEF Board Chair – Eric Norman PMP, CSM, PgMP, PMI Fellow
- PMIEF Board Secretary - Ramam Atmakuri, PMP
- PMIEF Board Treasurer - Mitchell Fong, PMP, P.Eng., DALSM – Director
Elected by their colleagues, the following Board Directors will serve as the 2022 PMIEF committee chairs:
- Strategy Oversight Committee Chair (SOC) – Aneal Ndosa
- Committee for the Selection of Elected Directors Chair (CSED) – Ram Dokka, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP
- Governance and Audit Committee Chair (GAC) – Eric Norman PMP, CSM, PgMP, PMI Fellow
The following individuals will continue to serve PMIEF in 2022:
- Ayodeji Ishmael
- Connie Figley, PMP
- Christiaan Kindermans, PMP
- Olivier Lazar, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP MP, PgMP, PfMP – Chief Operating Officer (Non-Voting)
PMIEF congratulates the following new Directors joining the Board in 2022: · Karen Dove, PMP, ACP, CSM PMIEF would also like to thank the following Board members who completed their terms at the end of 2021, for their years of faithful service to the organization.
- Jane Farley, PMP
We appreciate all of your support!