- Grant of License. PMI Educational Foundation grants to users of our website (“User”) a limited license to view, download, print and replicate materials/resources for personal use and use in non commercial educational and training programs for social good, including youth and nonprofit/NGO related programs. All other uses are beyond the scope of this license. Please contact PMI Educational Foundation if other uses are desired. This license is freely revocable. PMI Educational Foundation may change, suspend, or terminate access to the materials/resources for any reason, at any time, and without notice or liability.
- Copyright and Restriction on Use. All materials/resources are protected by the United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The User may not alter the materials/resources in any way. The User may not rent, lease, sell, or otherwise transfer all or any portion of materials/resources. User agrees to report any copyright violations concerning materials/resources as soon as they become known to the User.
- No Warranties: The PMI Educational Foundation materials/resources are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. PMI Educational Foundation specifically disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the PMI Educational Foundation Materials/Resources.
- No Liability: In no event shall PMI Educational Foundation be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the materials/resources that are contained on the PMI Educational Foundation website, even if PMI Educational Foundation has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Acceptance of License: By clicking on the acceptance button, and/or by downloading and/or using the PMI Educational Foundation Materials/Resources, User indicates acceptance of the terms set forth in this license. If User is accepting this license on behalf of a corporate licensee, User represents that User is authorized to do so. If User is not authorized, nor deemed so by law, User assumes sole personal liability for the obligations set forth above.