Raise your visibility and get the word out about your session using the PMO Symposium speaker toolkit.
Raise Your Visibility as a Speaker
If you Tweet, blog, have a professional Facebook page or LinkedIn profile and would like these included in your online bio for added promotion, please send links to your pages to email@example.com.
Use the following badges on your website or in printed materials to promote your presence at PMO Symposium. Right click on a badge below and select "save image as" to download. Please link all badges to www.PMOSymposium.org and use Alt tag: “PMO Symposium, 11-14 November 2018, Washington D.C. USA”. You can also include these logos in your Tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn posts.
Share this informative infographic via social media, your website and email. Right-click on an image below and select "save image as" to download
Are you on Twitter? Follow @PMOSym and tweet about your presence at the 2018 event. Be sure to use #PMOSym in your promotions! Here are some sample tweets:
- Where leaders meet! Join me and 500 project and program leaders at #PMOSym http://www.pmi.org/pmo-symposium
- Close the gap between strategy development and implementation. Join me and 500 project and program leaders at #PMOSym http://www.pmi.org/pmo-symposium
- PMOs need to deliver business results in sync with organizational strategy. To make sure yours does, attend #PMOSym http://www.pmi.org/pmo-symposium
- Network, share ideas, benchmark and gain expertise in the strategies driving success for PMOs. #PMOSym http://www.pmi.org/pmo-symposium
- Go behind the scenes of real-world projects, take home lessons to maximize the value of your PMO at #PMOSym http://www.pmi.org/pmo-symposium
- Join me at #PMOSym for an in-depth exploration of [add your topic here]
- Gain actionable insights on agile transformation and evolving your PMO. Join your peers at #PMOSym http://www.pmi.org/pmo-symposium