PMI Citizen Developer™ Practitioner Micro-Credential
Take your Citizen Developer skills to the next level.
The Practitioner course is for the “doers.” It provides the tools and methodologies needed to efficiently create effective and scalable applications using low-code and no-code platforms, solving the problems that organizations face. In this self-paced online course, you will learn how to determine if your problem can be solved using citizen development, effectively brainstorm solutions, evaluate the challenges that your app must overcome, gather the data and resources you will need, and bring your project to life.
Your knowledge of the course material will be tested with a 40 question, 60-minute assessment. Upon passing, you will be awarded a micro-credential, which includes a specialized badge for placement on your profile and resume.
This course consists of eight modules:
1. Introduction - Overview of the Citizen Developer Role and Responsibilities and Citizen Developer Canvas
2. Hyper-Agile Software Development Lifecycle - This module gives you an understanding of the standard SDLC methods, as well as the additional steps and modifications we use to improve the process in Hyper-Agile SDLC projects.
3. Ideation 2.0 - This module gives you an effective set of tools for generating ideas through an iterative process that takes advantage of the best solutions derived by you and your team.
4. Suitability Assessment - This module gives you the insights and tools to ensure that you ask the right questions to determine whether citizen development is the right approach for your project.
5. Business Analysis & Design - This module allows you to understand how your app works in the context of your entire organization.
6. Project Risks & Enterprise Risk Requirements - This module gives you the insights and tools you will need to identify a project’s risks and requirements so that you can design and develop the most effective solution possible.
7. Application Design, Development, and Deployment - This module gives you the tools you need to get your project from the idea stage through application design and development to successful app deployment.
8. Conclusion - Review of course standards and expectations in preparation for the exam.
You will be given access to downloadable tools, templates, and case studies based on real-life experiences.
Talent Triangle PDUs