The PMI Citizen Developer Business Architect (CD-BA) micro-credential course and exam bundle provides leaders with the tools and methodologies needed to manage citizen development teams.
This course consists of 4 modules:
Intro & Profile to PMI Citizen Developer Business Architect (FREE)
• Provides you with the roles and responsibilities of the CDBA.
• Helps determine the key skillsets and experience required and where the CDBA role fits within the organizational structure.
Operating Model ($139)
• Provides the insights and tools needed to successfully implement citizen development within an organization by managing change, generating widespread buy-in, ensuring accountability, managing governance processes, overseeing appropriate reporting, and demonstrating the value of citizen development to the organization.
Organizational Alignment ($139)
• Describes the operating structures that best support the introduction and scaling of citizen development within an organization.
Maturity Model ($139)
• Provides guidance on the roles and responsibilities of the CDBA at each stage of citizen development maturity within an organization.
Course + Exam Bundle
Demonstrate ability to effectively manage and introduce scalable citizen development within an organization.
Managers and other leaders of current or future citizen developers; specifically Project Professionals, Program Managers, Portfolio Leaders, Strategists, etc.
When to Enroll
After completing CD-Practitioner (CD-P).
Throughout the course, you'll receive advice and hear real-world stories from four citizen development experts to help you gain a deeper understanding of the role of a CDBA. You'll also get access to downloadable resources to support you in your role as a CDBA.
CD-Practitioner (CD-P) is recommended.
Familiarity with project management terminology is recommended, but not required.
N/A; the micro-credential doesn't expire and doesn't need to be renewed.
6-8 hours total for the course + micro-credential exam bundle; each mini-course takes approximately 1-1.5 hours
Exam available with purchase of the bundle and after you complete all four modules.
60 minutes, 40 multiple choice questions
What You'll Get
Micro-credential, Badge Award, and 8 PDUs for the bundle once you complete all four modules and pass the exam.
Certificates of completion and 2 PDUs are available for each mini-course if purchased individually.
Other Course Recommendations