Get Involved with PMI-NIC by Volunteering!
Are you looking for a way to expand your project management experience? Increase your soft skills? Or just earn PDUs?
Members and non-members of the PMI Northern Italy Chapter are invited to become active participants in our association, becoming volunteers.
It is never too late to volunteer! The PMI-NIC offers many different opportunities that require an availability of time and knowledge suitable for each specific individual need!
Interested in volunteering?
Expectations of the volunteer
As with any volunteer organization, we believe that your family and your livelihood come first! With this in mind, the expectations for our volunteers are as follows:
- Commitment to the objectives and priorities of the PMI-NIC
- Timely and professional fulfillment of your commitments
- Active participation in the teams associated with your commitment
- Recognition and timely response to communications relating to your commitment
- Regular communication with the project manager associated with your commitment