Ready to Serve?
Board Election Now Open
Members in good standing are able to vote between 22 June and 3 August 2020. Check your email during the election period for your personalized electronic ballot. There are seven candidates to fill four vacancies on the 2021-2023 Board of Directors:
- Agnieszka Gasperini, ICF ACC, PMI-ACP, PMP (Poland)
- Pablo Lledó, MSc, MBA, PMI-ACP, PMP (Argentina)
- Ike Nwankwo, PMP (Nigeria/UK)
- Jacob Pat, PMP (Canada)
- Tejas Sura, MS, MBA, P. Eng., Dip IoD, PMP, PfMP (India)
- Matthew Tomlinson, PMP, PgMP (USA)
- J. Leroy Ward, CSM, CSPO, PMP, PgMP, PfMP (USA)
Meet the candidates and learn how they will contribute to the vision, strategy and direction of PMI:
2020 Board Candidates
A seat on the board is a prestigious opportunity to participate in the future of our organization. In addition to your contribution of fresh ideas, you will gain diverse experiences and broaden your perspective by working closely with fellow leaders that bring their fresh perspectives to the Board as well. You’ll be involved in strategic planning, policy, and management oversight. You’ll lead a very strong organization by example and through decision-making.
Invaluable opportunities await you:
- Collaborate with a global network of peers
- Shape the future of our organization and the profession
- Sharpen your skills in leadership, strategic thinking, diplomacy
- Build your business acumen skills
And most importantly, it allows you to make a significant difference.
When a person makes a commitment to PMI, it’s not just that term. They’re making a true lifetime commitment to an organization that’s going to help them in their careers, and it’s actually going to change the way they do business.
James R. Snyder, PMI Founder and PMI Fellow
Make A Difference
The Call for Board Nominations is now closed. The call for the next Board Nominations will open again in Q4 of 2020.
Find out if you have what it takes. Besides being a member in good standing for two consecutive years, review the following documents to learn if you are eligible for a future Board of Director position.
- Call for Nominations for Open Positions
- Rules of the Board
Chapter 6.0 Nomination and Election
Chapter 12.1 Board Committee Member’s Code of Conduct
- Bylaws Article VI
- Candidate Acknowledgment Form
- Nomination Evaluation Form
- Approved Template for your Curriculum vitae
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.