Ready to Serve?
Board Election is Now Closed
The results of the election will be announced at the Annual Membership Meeting in October 2021.
A seat on the board is a prestigious opportunity to participate in the future of our organization. You will gain experience and broaden your perspectives by working closely with fellow leaders that bring diverse knowledge and viewpoints to the Board. You’ll be involved in strategic planning, policy, and management oversight. You’ll lead a very strong organization by example and through decision-making.
Invaluable opportunities await you:
- Collaborate with a global network of peers
- Shape the future of our organization and the profession
- Sharpen your skills in leadership, strategic thinking, diplomacy
- Build your business acumen skills
And most importantly, it allows you to make a significant difference.
When a person makes a commitment to PMI, it’s not just that term. They’re making a true lifetime commitment to an organization that’s going to help them in their careers, and it’s actually going to change the way they do business.
James R. Snyder, PMI Founder and PMI Fellow
Make A Difference
The Call for Board Nominations is now Closed
Find out if you have what it takes. Besides being a member in good standing for two consecutive years, review the following documents to learn if you are eligible for a future Board of Director position.
- Call for Nominations for Open Positions
- Rules of the Board
Chapter 6.0 Nomination and Election
Chapter 12.1 Board Committee Member’s Code of Conduct
- Bylaws Article VI
- Candidate Acknowledgment Form
- Nomination Evaluation Form
- Approved Template for your Curriculum vitae
Questions? Contact [email protected].