Project Management Professional (PMP)®
Supercharge Your Skills and Work Smarter - Earn the New PMP Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the world's leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP® proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working. It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
What is the PMP?
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers are in high demand. The PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best—highly skilled in:
- People: emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today's changing environment.
- Process: reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Business Environment: highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
PMP certification validates that you have the project leadership skills employers seek. The new PMP includes three key approaches:
- Predictive (waterfall)
Gain a competitive edge. Prove you work smarter. Make your goals a reality. Earn the PMP today.
Why the PMP
The PMP adds value. CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels.
The PMP delivers benefits. The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than
those without it.
The PMP proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
2021 PMP Exam Content Outlines
- A high school diploma or an associate’s degree (or global equivalent)
- 60 months leading projects
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM® Certification