Unlock effective project management in any industry with the PMBOK® Guide.
The world-renowned project management book features The Standard for Project Management, which serves as the foundation for the vast body of knowledge in the field. The guide captures and summarizes this knowledge for you. Get started today.
PMBOK® Guide – Seventh Edition Member PDF download, Print and eBook versions available in your language - English, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic, Korean and Simplified Chinese.
PMBOK® Guide – Seventh Edition
Emerging technology, new approaches, fast market changes. These are all factors that lead to changes in the world of work, driving the profession to evolve. The PMBOK® Guide - Seventh Edition is now updated to meet today's challenges, to help you be more proactive, innovative, and nimble.
The Seventh edition of the PMBOK® Guide:
- Covers all development approaches (predictive, traditional, adaptive, agile, hybrid, etc.)
- Has an entire section on tailoring the approach and processes
- Features an expanded list of tools and techniques, including a "Models, Methods, and Artifacts" section
- Focuses on project outcomes in addition to deliverables
- Works with PMIstandards+™ for additional guidance on applying the PMBOK® Guide in real-world scenarios.
Including both The Standard for Project Management and the PMBOK® Guide, this modern edition presents 12 principles of project management and eight project performance domains critical for the effective delivery of project outcomes.
The PMBOK® Guide – Seventh Edition adapts to changes in the industry and helps you achieve your goals effectively, no matter what they are. You’ll get there.
What is New with PMI Standards and Publications
Discover what's new and what has changed with our standards and publications. Find answers to your questions and see past webinars.
This standard, developed by PMI jointly with IEEE Computer Society, provides guidance on the management of software development projects, and bridges the gap between the traditional, predictive…