PMI Community in Times of Need
Together we can with the PMI global community
This page will continue to be updated. Please check back with us for latest ways PMI is taking action and our global community can support those impacted during this time of need and crisis.
Our global community of chapters and volunteers leads impact and supports others in times of difficulty, leveraging their expertise and experience to help in tangible and meaningful ways.
As a for-purpose, mission-driven professional association, we are focused on making the world a better place through project management. We value our diverse and inclusive community, and the passion and commitment our members and volunteers have for supporting one another and their local communities. We’ve created this page to connect our community and organizations, individuals, and resources, and to share the stories of community members and chapters making an impact around the world.
Are you in need?
- Connect with your local chapter.
- Information for refugees, Asylum-seekers and Stateless People can be found at UNHCR The UN Refugee Center.
Ready to volunteer?
- Reference the CARE Emergency Toolkit (CET) to respond more effectively to more people faster in acute emergencies, but also in long-term situations.
- Connect with your local chapter to participate in community volunteer efforts.
Other Ways to Support
- Donate to CARE International, a humanitarian aid organization focused on delivering emergency relief and supporting long-term development projects.
- Make a donation to UNHCR The UN Refugee Agency which goes straight to worldwide field operations.
- Bring lifesaving medical care to people in need around the world by donating to Doctors without Borders.