PMI-RMP Exam Preparation
Authorized Training Partner Prep Courses and Instructor-Led Training
Many of our Authorized Training Partners have PMI-RMP prep courses available. Explore the advantages of instructor-led training with our Authorized Training Partners.
Top Reasons to Work with Authorized Training Partners:
- Authorized Training Partners are current on learning methods and continually enhance their project management skills.
- Instructor-led training is an excellent way to learn with a group of like-minded peers that are striving for the same goal.
- Working with an Authorized Training Partner empowers you to find a program with set meeting times that hold you to a structured exam prep routine.
Get the Industry Standard Guide in Risk Management
The Standard of Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects focuses on the “what” of risk management. And it’s essential to PMI-RMP exam prep, as it:
- Identifies the core principles of risk management
- Describes risk management fundamentals and the environment it’s carried out in
- Defines the risk management lifecycle
- Applies risk management principles to portfolio, program, and project domains in the context of an enterprise risk management approach
Review Additional PMI Resources
Review the following resources to get the most out of your exam preparation:
- The PMI Certification Handbook (see below for language versions)
- The Exam Content Outline and Specifications (see below for language versions)
- The latest edition of A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
Review any other questions you may have on our Certifications FAQs page.