This page overviews the version control strategy for the content of the Disciplined Agile® (DA™) tool kit. Simply put, our strategy is:
- The Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit is captured via various media, including The DA Hub, books, courseware, videos, and the knowledgebase of the DA Browser.
- The most current version is published via the DA Hub and the DA Browser.
- Our intent is to have a point release once a quarter and a major release every four to six quarters as appropriate. All releases will be marked by a release of the DA Browser knowledgebase.
- Courseware and books are updated appropriately, driven by changes in the tool kit. Just because the tool kit is released does not imply the material within a book or courseware has changed sufficiently to warrant a release of that.
- The Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) and Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification exams are based on their respective courseware and the current version of Choose Your WoW!
- Releases will be announced via the usual DA social media channels.