Dealing with Time-Consuming Tasks
These days, a state of emergency is often a standard feature of everyday life in the workplace.
In extreme cases, if you did everything everyone asked you to do, you could work three hundred and sixty-five days a year, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and still not finish.
You probably get the feeling that your schedule is controlling you rather than the other way around. That is because you are at the receiving end of a lot of pressure and countless demands, and you are caught up in a whirlwind of emergencies and conflicting priorities.
This module shows you how to deal with them and get them back under control.
What You Will Learn
- Identifying your time-consuming tasks
- Dealing with time-consuming tasks generated by other people
- Dealing with time-consuming tasks generated by the organization
- Dealing with time-consuming tasks linked to new technologies
- Eradicating your own time-consuming tasks
Who Should Take This Course
All staff with time management issues. This module is particularly suited to project stakeholders.