Organizational Transformation: Implementation is the second course in the OT Series which provides the framework for transformation execution. Project professionals will be exposed to the driving forces behind significant change through projects and strategy. This intermediate course introduces transformation domains, types, and trajectories, diving into comprehensive scenarios and reflecting on real-world experiences.
Estimated time to complete the course: 5 to 10 hours
The Implementation Course will guide you to:
- Identify and describe the frameworks of domains and types that are used to define your business’s transformation strategy.
- Describe the tools and practices that can help assess your organization’s transformation readiness.
- Identify and describe strong leadership characteristics.
- Describe the means of activating your transformation, by tailoring the 5 building blocks according to the stage of transformation you are in (inspire, mobilize or shift).
- Describe the 5 touchstones of ever-evolving transformation, along with their associated principles, processes, pitfalls, and practices.