Organizational Transformation: Orchestration is the third course in the OT Series which provides the leadership and strategic knowledge of transformation initiatives to bring your project management to the next step. We guide project leaders towards enabling perpetual people-centered transformations. This advanced course applies focus on assessing market conditions and trends, exploring frameworks for achieving outcomes, and applying a human-centric approach towards your organization.
The Orchestration course will guide you to:
- Describe what it takes to lead a people-centered transformation.
- Identify and describe the various frameworks you will need to achieve transformation outcomes (such as Organizational Network Analysis, Exploit and Explore, and others).
- Assess different market conditions, trends, and disruptors for your organization.
- Describe the 4-phased framework of Waves, Horizons, Domains and Types that will enable you to frame the broader transformation picture.
- Assess capabilities your organization will need to successfully transform.