PMI® Project Management Salary Survey
Knowing your earning potential is an invaluable asset. Use it to leverage opportunities at work, invest in skills that increase your marketability and plan the next phase of your career.
Awareness of project management salaries is critical for your organization as well, to compete for top talent as demand increases.
Get the salary survey
The PMI Project Management Salary Survey — Seventh Edition is available at the Marketplace.
PMI members have complimentary access
Members: log in to access the report and a self-directed query that lets you compare salary data by position and geographic location.
Discover your earning potential.
The PMI Project Management Salary Survey provides the most comprehensive look at project management salaries, measuring compensation across eight major position description levels in 29 countries.
Created and last conducted in 2011 by our market research team, the Seventh Edition is based on self-reported data from more than 30,000 project management practitioners around the world.
Represented countries include Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
Features of the full report:
- The responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries.
- Cross-tabulations of salary data by eight positions and 15 demographic variables.
- Reported salary increases over the past year.
- Expected salary increases for the next year.
- Information on benefit packages, work environments and project management career paths.
Because of sampling constraints, salary information is not available for all positions in every geographic location.
Key demographics include:
- Country of Employment
- Position Description
- Years of Work Experience
- Years Worked in Key Techniques
- Years Worked in Project Management
- Highest Formal Education Level Obtained
- Degree In Project Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Credential Status
- Training Per Year
- Type of Project
- Number of Employees in Entire Organization
- Average Project Team Size
- Typical Project Budget
Members: log in for complimentary access. You can also perform a query to compare salary data by position and geographic location.