PMI Educational Foundation Awards
Celebrating Social Impact
The PMI Educational Foundation (PMIEF) Kerzner Award for Excellence in Project Management honors individuals who demonstrate dedication, original concepts, and leadership in project management for social good
About The PMI Educational Foundation Award
The PMI Educational Foundation (PMIEF) leverages project management for social good.
PMIEF Award Categories
Kerzner Award for Excellence in Project Management
Recognizes a project manager who has exemplified superior performance and outstanding project management methods, skills, and techniques, and their important contributions in business, industry, government, community or not-for-profit environment.
Key milestones and events to add to your calendar.
|October 2023||Global Summit 2023||Winners Announced|
PMI Frequently Asked Questions
What advice can you offer about submitting entries?
- Visit Awards for more information.
- Start the process early.
- Designate an award team with a lead nominator who gathers all necessary information, completes the paperwork and submits it on time, and acts as a liaison between PMI and the team.
- Review the application package carefully. If possible, request a person not connected with the submission review it for criteria and compliance.
- Justify in the submission why you think your submission should receive the award.
- Contact [email protected] with questions as early as possible
Who is eligible?
Eligibility varies from award to award. Some awards require PMI membership, others do not. Please review each award description for details.
Who do I contact for more information?
Contact PMI at [email protected] or visit individual awards pages for more information.
Grants totaling more than US$ 1.5 million help young people apply project management to STEM and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Helping put youth on the path to success for over 30 years.
Awarding grants to nonprofits that strengthen internal capacity.
Providing no-cost project management resources to non-profits and NGOs.