New web browsers are quickly embracing more web standards and new capabilities. The PMI.org development team will be focusing efforts to utilize these new features, while maintaining a support strategy for older versions of these browsers that are still in common use by PMI.org visitors.
You may find that some applications may not work properly in older browsers or the presentation of pages on PMI.org may vary by browser type and version.
Unsure of which browser or version you’re using?
Learn more about web browsers and check which version you’re currently using at https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
Report an issue
When reporting an issue with PMI.org on any web browser, contact Customer Care with as much information as possible, such as:
- Screen capture of your browser showing the error
- Web browser name and version number you are using: ex. Google Chrome 93, Firefox 92
- Your computer’s operating system: ex. Windows 10, macOS Catalina 10.15.7
- Google Chrome: latest 2 versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest 2 versions
- Apple Safari: latest version
- Microsoft Edge: latest version
- Mobile Google Chrome: latest version
- Mobile Apple Safari: latest version
- Google Android browser: latest version
You may need to verify or update the latest version of the Widevine plugin. Here’s how:
- From your address bar, go to chrome://components/
- Press the “check for update” button.
- From your address bar, go to about:support
- Under Application Basics, next to Profile Folder, click the Open Folder button
- Close Firefox
- In your Profile Folder, find the folder gmp-widevinecdm and delete it
- Start Firefox