New web browsers are quickly embracing more web standards and new capabilities. The PMI.org development team will be focusing efforts to utilize these new features, while maintaining a support strategy for older versions of these browsers that are still in common use by PMI.org visitors.
You may find that some applications may not work properly in older browsers or the presentation of pages on PMI.org may vary by browser type and version.
Unsure of which browser or version you’re using?
Learn more about web browsers and check which version you’re currently using at https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
Report an issue
When reporting an issue with PMI.org on any web browser to Customer Care, email email@example.com with as much information as possible, such as:
- Screen capture of your browser showing the error
- Web browser name and version number you are using: ex. Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.6.12
- Your computer’s operating system: ex. Windows XP, Vista, or 7, Mac OSX 10.6.5
- Google Chrome: latest 2 versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest 2 versions
- Apple Safari: latest version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: v11
- Microsoft Edge: latest version
- Mobile Google Chrome: latest version
- Mobile Apple Safari: latest version
- Google Android browser: latest version