Solutions for Agile Coaches & Consultants
Accelerate Value Delivery with the Disciplined Agile® Value Stream Consultant Course
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on its unique needs.
- This plan includes where to start and the pace at which to work.
- Know how to accelerate value delivery at scale.
- Use the DA™ tool kit to apply a combination of Flow, Lean, Theory of Constraints and Organizational Development theories and practices.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on its own.
- Take the Disciplined Agile Value Stream exam and earn the certification. The exam fees are included in tuition.
- Value Stream Consultant: Role and work
- The idealized value stream
- Removing delays in the workflow
- The minimum business increment
- The discovery workflow and the development intake process
- Business increment planning and coordination
- Reducing (not accommodating) dependencies
- Factors for effective value streams
- Value creation structure
- Agile budgeting and lean funding
- Creating visibility across the organization
- Key roles
- End of increment activities
Train and Inspire Teams with the Disciplined Agile® Coach Course
- Master the Disciplined Agile tool kit and help teams find the best way of working for their unique situation.
- Understand how to align teams with organizational strategies and goals to enable agile transformation.
- Facilitate cultural change, business agility, and transformation.
- Accelerate process improvement.
- Establish credibility with organizational leadership.
- Take the Disciplined Agile Coach exam and earn the certification. The exam fees are included in tuition.
Pre-workshop (Phase 1, asynchronous learning):
- The Disciplined Agile Coach
- Working toward the end goals of DA™ coaching
- Supporting change at the individual, team, and groups of teams
- Coaching teams within the context of their organization
- Coaching teams through their transformation journey
Workshop (Phase 2, in-class learning):
- The DA mindset
- Working with your existing governance/PMO team
- Identifying challenges and competencies
- Determining improvement opportunities
- Working with the improvement backlog
- Creating a coaching playbook
- Implementing guided continuous improvement (GCI)
- Visualizing and removing impediments
- Determining the root cause of issues
- Supporting diversity in the workplace
- Guiding teams through the change process
- Overcoming barriers to decision making
- Working with external teams – GCI across disparate teams
- Helping your organization develop needed capacity
Requirements for DAVSC and DAC
- Three years of agile coaching experience.
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification ensures in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains.