Solutions for Agile Team Leaders
Level Up with the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Course
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) is a fifteen-lesson, instructor-led course that teaches team leaders how to use and apply the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit. The tool kit is a comprehensive library of practices and strategies, with fit-for-context advice on the advantages and disadvantages of each to tailor and scale any agile and lean approach.
Filled with activities, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam to earn your certification. Importantly, you’ll be able to apply DA immediately improving your leadership skills and solve problems at various organizational levels. The course offers 14 PDUs and your exam fees are included in tuition.
What You Will Learn
- Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence, and how to empower others in your organization to improve value delivery for your customers.
- Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
Two years of experience working in an agile leadership role like Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
Looking to demonstrate your teams’ agile experience?
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your teams’ knowledge of agile principles, and agile techniques, and allows you to showcase the same to stakeholders and clients.