Solutions for Agile Team Leaders
Level Up with the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Course
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) teaches team leaders how to use and apply the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit to tailor and scale any agile and lean approach. The tool kit is a comprehensive library of practices and strategies, with fit-for-context advice on the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Filled with activities, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam to earn your certification. Importantly, you’ll be able to apply DA™ immediately improving your leadership skills and solve problems at various organizational levels. The course offers 14 PDUs and your exam fees are included in tuition.
What You Will Learn
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence, and how to empower others in your organization to improve value delivery for your customers.
- Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
Looking to demonstrate your teams’ agile experience?
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your teams’ knowledge of agile principles, and agile techniques, and allows you to showcase the same to stakeholders and clients.