Solutions for Agile Teams
Not ready for an entire certificate yet?
Experience Disciplined Agile and get a better understanding of how it will enable your team and organization to evolve and improve, with Basics of Disciplined Agile online course.
Get Started with the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master Course
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) is a nine-lesson course that teaches you and your team members how to use DA to improve your way of working and deliver results for your organization.
You will become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices, and how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit—a comprehensive library of practices and strategies with fit-for-context advice on the advantages and disadvantages of each—to solve problems.
Filled with activities, animations, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the DASM exam to earn your certification and equally important start using DA immediately. The course offers 14 PDUs and your exam fees are included in the tuition costs.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the DA mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches to produce business value.
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more.
- Understand how to put these techniques into action and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you in your unique situation.