Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification
Get Started with Disciplined Agile
Begin your agile journey learning multiple agile approaches; understand how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit and find your way of working (WoW). Comprehensive training introduces leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more that frees you from any single agile framework and opens your options.
With DASM training and certification, you will:
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches effectively.
- Understand how to put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification exam. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- No agile experience is required – this is introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
- 2-day training from a Disciplined Agile partner.
What is Disciplined Agile?
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from Scrum, Agile Modeling, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Agile Data, SAFe, and many other approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier.