PMP Exam Preparation
Effective Ways to Prepare for the PMP Exam
On-demand PMP Exam Prep Course
Get on-demand PMP exam prep with our online course. It uses real-world scenarios, principles, and concepts to prepare you for exam day.
Top Reasons to Take Our Official Self-Paced Online PMP Prep Course
- Set Your Own Study Schedule: The On-demand PMP Exam Prep course is self-paced, so you can take this course as it fits to your schedule.
- 35 Training Hours: This course satisfies the 35 training hours you must have to apply for the PMP certification.
- Self-Study: If you work better on your own or just need a refresher, this course is the perfect option for you!
PMP Exam: Be Determined
Top Reasons to Work with an Authorized Training Partner:
- Working with an Instructor: Authorized Training Partner instructors are valid PMP certification holders. They are current on learning methods and continually work to enhance their project management skills. This is a great option if you benefit from face-to-face discussion.
- Study Group: An excellent way to learn with a group of like-minded peers that help you reach your goals.
- Structure: An opportunity to find an Authorized Training Partner program with set meeting times that hold you to a structured exam prep routine.
- See if you’re ready to apply with the Application Checklist.
- Review the PMI Certifications Handbook.
- Enroll in a formal study course offered by PMI chapters or accredited Authorized Training Partners.
- Review self-study books published by other reputable training organizations.
- Review any other questions on our Certifications FAQ page.
PMP Exam Content Outline
Please note: The Reference List is provided as a courtesy only. PMI does not endorse non-PMI publications or warrant the accuracy of their content.
*The exam is based on the PMP certification exam content outline (ECO), not the (PMBOK® Guide) or other reference books. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition will now be a reference to inform the development of the exam items. However, before any validated exam item is added to the exam, there is a very rigorous and thorough review and field test cycle. This process takes multiple months.