This Construction process goal describes how your team will ensure your solution is ready to be deployed. This goal addresses testing, configuration management, configuration management, automation, and deployment aspects of development. To be effective, we need to consider several important questions:
- How will we deploy our solution?
- How can we automate our infrastructure and adopt an infrastructure as code strategy?
- How will we manage the assets that we produce?
- How will we approach software configuration management (SCM)?
- Do we need to maintain traceability, and if so how will we do it?
- What planning do we need to perform to successfully deploy?
- How will we test and validate our solution?