Introduction to Agile
This course explores the methodologies and practices of Agile development and explains the key concepts and principles that form the foundation of Agile project management. This self-paced course contains vocabulary games, flashcards, and interactive exercises to supplement and enhance your understanding of Agile concepts, as well as video segments from Agile experts to help you become a more proficient Agile practitioner.
What You Will Learn
- Define Agile development and differentiate it from traditional Waterfall practices
- Identify the similarities and differences among several Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand the nuances of leading and working with Agile teams
- Apply best practices from organizations that have successfully incorporated Agile methodologies into their business activities
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone interested in learning Agile methodologies and concepts.