Project Management Basics - An Official PMI Online Course
Project Management Basics is the official PMI online course to build your project management skills and prepare for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam. Developed and created by PMI and validated by CAPM® and Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders, it is based on the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition.
Build project management skills—and confidence—at your convenience. Test your knowledge, then reinforce what you’ve learned. Or prepare for the CAPM exam with content that covers the required 23 educational hours for CAPM certification. This course is everything you need in one easy-to-use resource.
What You Will Learn
- Focus your learning with hands-on, 20 minute modules that can be accessed anyway you like.
- Learn and grow your project management vocabulary so you fit in and thrive on your project team.
- Test your knowledge as many times as you want with exam-prep questions in every module.
- Prepare for the CAPM exam with a three-hour practice exam – developed and validated by PMPs and CAPMs.
- Includes a free digital, searchable version of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition to help you complete the course.
- Includes a free tool to help you keep track of your progress in the course.
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone building project management skills for their job or looking for a one-stop resource for CAPM preparation. Do both—and more—on the go and on your own schedule.