The Project Management Institute, Inc. encourages other associations, business organizations, and individuals interested in project management to provide information links from their Internet websites to PMI’s website.
By linking to PMI’s web pages, you agree to the following terms:
- Framing. You will not place PMI web pages in a “frame” within your own web site, without specific permission from PMI.
- Proper Form of Link: . All approved information links must include one of the following: the company names “Project Management Institute, Inc.,” the letters “PMI,” the PMI URL, or the PMI logo.
- No Alteration or Misrepresentation. You will not use or alter any PMI logo or trademark in any manner to make it appear that PMI is endorsing, sponsoring or affiliated with you or your company, except as expressly permitted by PMI.
- Proper Use of PMI Trademarks: You agree that all uses of PMI marks and copyrighted materials will conform in all respects to PMI’s Intellectual Property Proper Use Guidelines.
- Protection of Marks. You are prohibited from using the PMI logo or names in a manner that is likely to cause confusion with, or dilute or damage the reputation or image of PMI, any of its affiliates, or any of their products. The PMI logo and/or names should not be displayed on your web site more prominently than your own marks or logos.
- No Objectionable Content. You agree that no part of your web site will contain, or link to, content that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which may infringe or violate any third party rights.
- No Negative References. You agree not to make negative or disparaging references to PMI, its services or its members or otherwise compare PMI, its services or its members unfavorably to others.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold PMI harmless from and against any and all third party claims or causes of action brought against PMI as a result of the rights granted hereunder, or in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the foregoing representations and warranties, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Right to Terminate. PMI may at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice, with or without cause, immediately terminate its consent to use the PMI logo and/or names and to link to the PMI Web Site. The consent granted to you hereunder shall terminate automatically if, at any time, you are in violation of this Linking Agreement. Upon PMI’s termination of its consent, you will immediately, following PMI’s request via email, remove all links and cease using the logo and/or names.
- Non-Transferable. This agreement is not transferable.
- Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Amendment in Writing. This agreement cannot be altered or modified except by email notice to you and/or by PMI changing its web site policy and giving notice of that change to the linking party. PMI reserves the right to amend its policy at any time. Any continuation of the link after notice of the change will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- No permission to use PMI’s Logo to link to PMI's web site may be assumed. Your registration information will be verified by PMI and permission acknowledged by e-mail.
- A grant to link only responds to a request to link and does not constitute an endorsement of the requestor's company name, domain name or email address.
- The ® symbol shall be used whenever the PMI Logo appears, and the following notice must be linked to, and identified with, the first appearance of the logo:
- If using the PMI Logo:The PMI logo is a mark of Project Management Institute, Inc., registered in the United States and/or other nations.
- If using a PMI Mark: “PMI” and “Project Management Institute, Inc.” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.