What Is the PMBOK® Guide?
You’ve probably heard of the PMBOK® Guide, but how much do you really know about the leading publication that informs the project management profession?
Fast Facts about the PMBOK® Guide:
- Represents good practice for most projects most of the time
- Consensus-based and research-informed (see more about how it’s created)
- Created to help you tailor and select what you need for your project
- Contains 10 Knowledge Areas – what you need to know, understand and practice
- Available in English and 11 additional languages