Project Management Basics - An Official PMI Online Course
Project Management Basics is the official PMI online course to build your project management skills and prepare for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam. Developed and created by PMI and validated by CAPM® and Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification holders, it is based on the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition.
Add it to your cart now to start building your project management skills—and confidence—online at your convenience. It includes everything you need to test your knowledge and understanding of project management and also prepare for the CAPM exam when you are ready. It covers the 23 educational hours required to apply for the CAPM certification.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Focus your learning with hands-on, 20 minute modules that can be accessed in any order.
- Learn and grow your project management vocabulary so you fit in and thrive on your project team.
- Learn how to incorporate project management standards into your projects and show how project management process and concepts work together.
- Test your knowledge as many times as you want with exam-prep questions in every module.
- Prepare for the CAPM exam with a three-hour practice exam—developed and validated by PMPs and CAPMs.
- Includes a free digital, searchable version of the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition to help you complete the course.
- Includes a free tool to help you keep track of your progress in the course.