CAPM® Exam Preparation
Study at Your Own Pace
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam Prep Course is the official PMI on-demand course to build your project management skills and prepare for the new CAPM certification exam.
This interactive course ensures you’re ready for exam day by satisfying the exam’s 23-hour study requirement and expanding into predictive and agile methodologies, as well as business analysis frameworks.
Looking for training? Authorized Training Partners provide high-quality, instructor-led CAPM certification exam training across the globe. Instructors are valid CAPM or PMP certification holders and must be current on learning methods while continuously enhancing their skills.
Authorized Training Partners Offer:
- Virtual Instructors: A great option if you learn better through discussion and asking questions.
- In-Person Classroom: An opportunity to learn in a traditional classroom setting with peers face-to-face.
Either training option fulfills the 23 contact hours of project management education requirement and aligns with the CAPM Exam Content Outline.
Review Additional PMI Resources
- The PMI Certification Handbook (see below for language versions).
- The Exam Content Outline and Specifications (see below for language versions).
- Study Reference Guide
- CAPM® Exam Official Certification Guide
- Sample Questions
- The latest edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide)
Review any other questions you may have on our Certifications FAQs page.