CAPM Exam Guidance
Starting 25 July, the new CAPM certification exam will be available.
The new CAPM certification will go beyond A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and integrate content across project management including business analysis and agile principles. Find out what is changing and how to prepare for the new exam.
The current CAPM certification exam will be available until 24 July. Successful CAPM candidates use multiple study aids and will spend many hours to prepare for the current exam.
Tips to Prepare for the Current Exam
- Register for Project Management Basics — the official PMI online course for CAPM certification exam prep. Based on the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition, it also provides the contact hours of project management education needed to meet certification requirements.
- Review the Certification Handbook.
- Test yourself with CAPM Sample Questions.
- Enroll in a formal study course offered by PMI chapters or Authorized Training Partners. You can also review self-study books published by Authorized Training Partners and other reputable training organizations.
- Review A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition