PMP Exam Prep
On-demand PMP Exam Prep Course
On-demand PMP Exam Prep is an online course that will help you to advance your project management skills, leveraging real-world scenarios from various industries to help you apply principles and concepts.
Top Reasons to take the PMI Authorized On-demand PMP Exam Prep:
- Set your own study schedule: The On-demand PMP Prep course is structured to be self-paced, so you can take this course as it fits to your schedule.
- 35 Training Hours: This course will satisfy the 35 training hours required to apply for the PMP Certification.
- Self-Study: If you work better on your own or just need a refresher, this course is the perfect option for you!
The course aligns with the PMP Exam Content Outline and satisfies the 35 training hours required to apply for the PMP certification.
Top Reasons to Work with an Authorized Training Partner:
- Working with an Instructor: ATP instructors are valid PMP certification holders and are required to be current on learning methods and continually enhance their skills. If you learn better through discussion and dialogue and want to ask questions, then this learning option may be a good choice for you.
- Study Group: Meet a group of peers who are looking to achieve the same goal as you.
- Structure: Authorized Training Partners meet during specific times. Find a program that works for you and hold yourself accountable to attend all the sessions.
Boost Your PMP Prep Plan with PMI Study Hall
A desktop and mobile app that helps take the stress out of PMP exam day.
Includes practice questions, quizzes, and full practice exams to build your confidence. Lessons, games, and a performance tracker enable you to understand your strengths and weaknesses — and where to focus your studies.
Test Your Knowledge
The PMP Practice Exam ensures that you are truly ready for the PMP Certification. It was created to assess your knowledge and simulate the real test. Take the practice exam today to prepare for the big day.
- See if you’re ready to apply with the Application Checklist.
- Review the PMI Certifications Handbook.
- Enroll in a formal study course offered by PMI chapters or accredited Authorized Training Partners.
- Review self-study books published by other reputable training organizations.
- Review any other questions on our Certifications FAQ page.