Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) Certification
Coach, Motivate and Inspire Teams with Disciplined Agile
Take your Disciplined Agile knowledge and experience to the next level. Coach teams on how to apply and optimize Disciplined Agile across the enterprise. Establish credibility with organizational leadership. Help teams and organizations choose their way of working (WoW) and realize true business agility.
With DAC training and certification, you will:
- Understand how to align teams with organizational strategies and goals to enable agile transformation.
- Facilitate culture change and transformation.
- Master the Disciplined Agile tool kit and show teams the best Way of Working (Choose Your Wow) in the situation they currently face.
- Accelerate process improvement.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Three years of agile coaching experience – this is advanced training and certification built to maximize leadership and directing of agile teams to effectively implement the Disciplined Agile tool kit.
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification.
- 2-3 day training from a Disciplined Agile partner.
How it works
Disciplined Agile: a new path to certification
Disciplined Agile certifications (DASM, DASSM, DAC and DAVSC) offer a different approach to earning certification. The progressive path of knowledge and experience requirements support your journey to agile mastery. Here’s how it works:
- Based on your level of experience and your goal, determine which certification is right for you.
- Find a Disciplined Agile Partner who provides training. Start here.
- Choose a training workshop that works with your language preference and schedule.
Your exam fee is included in tuition. You have 30 days to take the exam online after your training is complete. Certification is granted after you pass the exam.
Ready to start coaching?
Advanced training is in development. Find training that’s right for you. On your schedule. Check back for new training workshops coming soon.