Disciplined Agile® Coach (DAC) Certification
Coach, motivate and inspire teams with Disciplined Agile.
Take your Disciplined Agile® knowledge and experience to the next level. Help organizations achieve true agility by coaching teams across the enterprise on how to apply Disciplined Agile and choose their best way of working.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how to align teams with organizational strategies and goals to enable agile transformation.
- Facilitate culture change and transformation within and across teams.
- Coach disparate teams and groups of teams, often with different priorities and preferred WoWs, to identify the most appropriate way to work and learn together given the situation they currently face.
- Collaborate with, and potentially be an active member of, your organization’s transformation team.
- Master the Disciplined Agile tool kit and thereby accelerate process improvement by leveraging proven practices and strategies in context.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) exam and earn a valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
Pre-workshop (Phase 1, asynchronous learning):
- The Disciplined Agile Coach
- Working toward the end goals of DA™ coaching
- Supporting change at the individual, team, and groups of teams
- Coaching teams within the context of their organization
- Coaching teams through their transformation journey
Workshop (Phase 2, in-class learning):
- The DA mindset
- Working with your existing governance/PMO team
- Identifying challenges and competencies
- Determining improvement opportunities
- Working with the improvement backlog
- Creating a coaching playbook
- Implementing guided continuous improvement (GCI)
- Visualizing and removing impediments
- Determining the root cause of issues
- Supporting diversity in the workplace
- Guiding teams through the change process
- Overcoming barriers to decision making
- Working with external teams – GCI across disparate teams
- Helping your organization develop needed capacity
- Three years of agile coaching experience
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification to ensure in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains
Earn the DAC Certification
Ask questions and engage in conversations with your trainer and classmates with our 2-day instructor-led training.
Your PMI Agile Learning Journey
Apply for DAC Certification
Login or Create Your Account
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Learn how to coach teams, teams of teams (programs), and across collaborating teams through continuous improvement
- Suitable for agile team leads, agile coaches, and experienced agilists who want to coach in Disciplined Agile
Virtual Instructor Led:
- 2-day training
- Highly qualified instructors
How it Works:
- Sign up for our 2-day equivalent training with one of our authorized Disciplined Agile partners.
- Complete the course and register for the DAC exam. The DAC exam fee is included in the course tuition.
- At the same time, you will receive an invitation to the exclusive DAC Community of Practice where you can learn from like-minded practitioners and form study groups to prepare for the certification.
- Pass the exam and claim your DAC Certified badge.
- The certification is valid for one year and can be renewed upon expiry.