Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) Certification
Coming April 2021
Coach, Motivate and Inspire Teams with Disciplined Agile
Take your Disciplined Agile knowledge and experience to the next level. Coach teams on how to apply and optimize Disciplined Agile across the enterprise. Establish credibility with organizational leadership. Help teams and organizations choose their way of working (WoW) and realize true business agility.
With DAC training and certification, you will:
- Understand how to align teams with organizational strategies and goals to enable agile transformation.
- Facilitate culture change and transformation.
- Master the Disciplined Agile tool kit and show teams the best Way of Working (Choose Your Wow) in the situation they currently face.
- Accelerate process improvement.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Three years of agile coaching experience – this is advanced training and certification built to maximize leadership and directing of agile teams to effectively implement the Disciplined Agile tool kit.
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification.
- 2-3 day training from a Disciplined Agile partner.
What is Disciplined Agile?
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from Scrum, Agile Modeling, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Agile Data, SAFe, and many other approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier.