Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification
Tailor Your Approach and Lead Your Team with Disciplined Agile
Position yourself to successfully lead an agile team (or multiple teams) and effectively take on more complex and key initiatives for your organization. Adopt an agile mindset as well as being able to tailor and scale any agile or lean approach using the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW).
With DASSM training and certification, you will:
- Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
- Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit in hands-on exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
- Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
- Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence.
- Feel confident empowering others on your team(s).
- Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best way of working (WoW) in the situation you face.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Two years of experience working in an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- 2-day training from a Disciplined Agile partner.
What is Disciplined Agile?
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from Scrum, Agile Modeling, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Agile Data, SAFe, and many other approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier.