PMP® - Project Management Professional
Supercharge your career and become a project leader with the in-demand skills employers seek with the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification.
The PMP now includes:
- Predictive approaches
- Agile approaches
- Hybrid approaches
It’s a valuable verification of project leadership expertise in any way of working.
When to Apply
Apply if you have over 3 years of experience in leading and directing projects.
- PMP certified practitioners have the professional skills to lead project teams and achieve great project results.
- PMP certification satisfies project experience for other certifications, such as the PMI-ACP® and PgMP®
- The PMP certification is accredited against the internationally recognized ISO 9001 and ISO/ANSI 17024 standards.
- High school diploma, associate degree, or global equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree
- 35 hours of project management education training or CAPM® Certification
- 60 months experience leading projects (with a high school diploma or associate degree)
- 36 months experience leading projects (with a four-year degree)
- 24 months experience (if you’re a graduate of a GAC program)
- 230-minute time-limit
- 180 questions long
You must earn 60 PDU's every 3 years to maintain your PMP certification.