These presentations are for your use to your own chapter executive and membership. You may add or delete slides, but you may not change the content of PMI-Disciplined Agile slides.
For each presentation, your responsibility is to:
- Download the presentation
- Review the speaker notes, or video on how to give this presentation
- Review additional resources as identified
- Practice the presentation with your board
- Schedule a time to present to your chapter
- Capture any feedback and questions* to share back with us to our Chapter Champion Coordinator, email: [email protected]
*Cautionary note: You are not expected to know all the answers. Let’s all be careful to address only those things of which we have knowledge, and report back on the other things that may be raised, so that we can get a unified answer for our whole community.
Disciplined Agile Presentations
The following decks may be downloaded and used to share information about Disciplined Agile with your Chapter.
|Slide Deck (PPTX)||Length||Video: How to Deliver It|
|What is Disciplined Agile?||10-15 min||What is DA? (11 min)|
|Overview of the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit - Short||30-40 min||Overview of DA (43 min)|
|Overview of the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit - Long||90 min||Overview of DA (82 min)|
|Why Disciplined Agile?||10-15 min||Why DA? (16 min)|
|Guided Continuous Improvement (GCI)||15-20 min||GCI (24 min)|
|The Disciplined Agile Mindset||15-20 min||The DA Mindset (8 min)|
|Roles in Disciplined Agile (DA)||10-15 min||Roles in DA (8 min)|
|Disciplined Agile Certification||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|How Disciplined Agile Can Maximize Business Agility||50 min||DA Maximizes Business Agility (50 min)|