Integrating People Organizational and Technical Skills The Complete Project Manager with Randy Englund and Alfonso Bucero
DescriptionTopics: Leadership Development
Are you seeking the missing ingredients to move from good to great? Are you looking for the next generation of skills, mindsets, and processes to transform your performance as a project manager or sponsor? This seminar demonstrates how to integrate key people, team, business, technical, and organizational skills. Develop the leadership, learning, means, and motivation to advance both personally and professionally.
Case studies and practice sessions help participants learn from each other and about successful practices.
Through sharing insights, experiences, attitude, examples, stories, and passion that have motivated action, participants will learn how to apply these practices up, across, and down the organization, especially in politically charged situations. Participants better contribute to their organizations by developing skills to:
- Update thinking about necessary skills to enhance on-the-job performance.
- Apply proven practices drawn from multiple disciplines that are important for success in project, program, and portfolio management.
- Achieve better results through improved leadership and influence skills.
- Develop, support, and enhance project and program management professional careers.
- Become more complete by closing the talent gap.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Change thinking about twelve necessary people skills to become more complete as project managers, lead change, resolve conflicts, and enhance on-the-job performance
- Apply different approaches to leading and managing projects, through assessment of skills and environments, sharing examples and case studies, and identifying proven practices
- Realize what needs to be done to negotiate, sell, and achieve more optimized project outcomes; learn how to do it, especially in complex and political environments; integrate and practice implementation strategies; and have more fun, both in the learning environment and in the workplace
- Access tips and techniques from enthusiastic, experienced practitioners, seasoned colleagues, and facilitators
- Better develop project and program management professional careers through enhanced abilities to influence all stakeholders
PDU Allocation Table