Basics of Disciplined Agile™ Online Course
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING EXTENDED – Save 15% until 30 September 2020*
Not sure which agile approach to use—Scrum or Lean? Are there better ways to work more efficiently? Disciplined Agile can help you find the right agile approach for your situation.
Start your path to mastering agile now and save! Save 15% off the full price (US$280 Regular Price / US$200 Member Price)*. Offer extended until 30 September.
The Basics of Disciplined Agile™ Online Course is an eight-module, self-paced course that demonstrates how Disciplined Agile works. It provides lightweight guidance that helps teams and organizations streamline their processes to better fit their context and ultimately build a foundation for true business agility.
Each module will immerse you in real-life scenarios that illustrate context-driven options to optimize a team’s way of working (WoW). You’ll see how teams in a variety of industries and situations use the Disciplined Agile toolkit to make better decisions and achieve better results.
This course will also provide you with valuable resources, tools and definitions to help you get started with Disciplined Agile.
*Regular and Member prices on this page already reflect 15% introductory savings. Any additional discount will be applied at checkout to the full price (US $280.00 Non-Member/ US$200.00 Member). Offer valid from 30 April 2020 through 30 September 2020. Other conditions may apply.
What You Will Learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what business agility is and how it is core to the value proposition of Disciplined Agile.
- Define the 7 DA principles and how they set Disciplined Agile apart from other agile frameworks.
- Discuss what is involved in choosing and evolving your way of working (WoW) and why it is critical for your team.
- Discover how Disciplined Agile is a hybrid toolkit that improves Scrum and Kanban.
- Discover which situations each DA lifecycle is most applicable to.
- Recognize how to use built-in milestones in Disciplined Agile for a lightweight governance approach.
- Define the primary DA roles and how they each are key to the success of a self-organizing agile team.
- Discuss how to use the DA toolkit’s goal diagrams to find and apply best-fit practices and strategies to a given context.
- Describe how Guided Continuous Improvement (GCI) can strengthen your retrospectives and lead to better results in your team and organization.
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone interested in learning about Disciplined Agile - an agnostic toolkit that harnesses a world of agile practices to guide you to the best way of working for your team or organization.
Individuals using any agile framework.