Digital Transformation — Why It Matters
Digital Transformation — Why It Matters (w/Anand Swaminathan)
About our Guest – Anand Swaminathan
Anand is the author of Digital@Scale and is currently a McKinsey senior partner helping companies leverage technology to transform their businesses. Previously Anand was an officer at Accenture where in 2015, he was named to Fortune Magazine’s 40-under-40 list.
In this conversation, Anand provides an overview of the digital landscape, why it is important to every organization’s future, the roles of project management in digital transformation, and culture challenges. To skip ahead to specific conversation points, scroll on the progress bar and click on the time mark to the point of the conversation that you want to hear.
- @01:42 — an overview of the digital landscape
- @04:33 — the importance of execution in transformation
- @07:50 — alignment of industries/companies with digital capabilities
- @14:54 — the roles of project management and adding new talent
- @19:36 — connecting transformation to the customer experience
- @24:02 — the culture shift and reinventing how teams work
We hope you’ve enjoyed our new podcast series, Projectified with PMI. You may share this podcast page with your fellow project managers by clicking on your favorite social share button at the top of the page. We also encourage you to leave a rating on iTunes or Google Play by clicking on the links below. Thank you very much, and stay tuned as we release more episodes of Projectified with PMI.