PMI's Social Impact Panel Discussion: Measuring Sustainability Performance
13 December 2022 | 9:00 a.m. EDT | 1.5 PDUs
According to McKinsey, 83% of C-Suite leaders and investment professional expect environmental, social, and governance (ESG) programs to increase in shareholder value in the next five years. Creating sustainability metrics without knowing your core strengths, values and the area you want to impact is like launching a product without understanding the risks and opportunities of the product – You just wouldn't do it. But, HOW do you do it?
Sustainability adds value and opportunity to your organization yielding a stronger brand; talent draw; consumer confidence; increased innovation and, often and improved access to capital. So we agree that Sustainability is important – How do you get started? What framework do you use? How do you define Sustainability success and what are the metrics to monitor your goals?
- Hear strategies of how to incorporate sustainability into your organizations business and culture
- Learn real world examples of how social, environmental and economic principles define sustainability key performance indicators
- Understand how to engage stakeholders to ensure buy in and successful transition to sustainability goals
- Carolina da Costa - Impact and ESG Fund Advisor at Jive Maua Capital
- Ayanda More - Founder & CEO at APARA Global
- Alex Smith - Co-founder & Partner at The Sustainability Group
- James Adenuga - Group Lead for HSSE & Sustainability at Dangote Refinery
- Tahirou Assane, Moderator - Director of Brightline at PMI
If you have any questions, please contact the PMI Events team at [email protected] This is a complimentary virtual event but registration is required. This event is open to PMI members and nonmembers.