Foundations of Change Management
Elephants! On the loose! Everywhere! Join an elephant reserve team, villagers, and local farmers as they face the challenges posed by a clever herd of elephants whose appetite for adventure triggers a need to implement change to save their businesses and the lives of the elephants. Learn the basics of change management in this fun online course.
What You Will Learn
Once you've completed the course, you'll be able to:
- Identify ways to strategically plan for change.
- Identify functions of critical roles that should be incorporated into your plans to support change management.
- Recognize how culture can affect a change program or project.
- Plan sense making activities to increase the likelihood of success for the change program or project.
- Recognize common characteristics of change models.
- Create a change management life cycle framework for portfolio, program and project management.
- Recognize sub processes of the change management life cycle framework.
Who Should Take This Course
Project and program managers seeking an introduction to the basic concepts of change management