Disciplined Agile® Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) Certification
Help Organizations Achieve True Business Agility
Do you want to accelerate value delivery at scale by moving beyond individual teams and applying Disciplined Agile across your organization?
Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) folds practices from Flow, Lean, the Theory of Constraints, and Organizational Development into Disciplined Agile to give you the tools to optimize enterprise-wide value streams.
Filled with collaborative activities, supplemental reading and more, this 21 PDU instructor-led course goes beyond a single framework by teaching you the mindset, practices and tools to reduce waste and focus on what matters.
Why Attend This Course
- Learn to determine the best place for an organization to start.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on their unique needs, while also paying attention to their culture.
- Know how to accelerate the realization of value by your customers at scale.
- Identify the most effective practices for each situation with the help of the DA™ tool kit—whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify approach.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on their own.
How it Works
- Sign up for our 3-day equivalent training with one of our authorized Disciplined Agile partners.
- Complete the course and attain the DAVSC Trained badge.
- Accept the invitation to the exclusive DAVSC Community of Practice, where you will gain additional resources and support as you start to practice the skills you learned and prepare for certification.
- After 3 months of membership and practice in the community, you will be eligible to register for the DAVSC exam. The DAVSC exam fee is included in the course tuition.
- Pass the exam and claim your DAVSC Certified badge.
“The DAVSC certification from PMI feels like the most valuable offering since the PMP and PMBOK first captured the attention of knowledge workers around the world. It is much more than a workshop, an exam and a badge.”
Roger D. Beatty, PhD, PMP, DASSM