Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) Certification
Coming April 2021
Help organizations achieve true business agility
The Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant workshop teaches you how to use value stream management to create a tailored approach for any organization to accelerate delivery of value to their customers. It provides a combination of Lean, Flow, Theory of Constraints and Organizational Development theories and practices. The workshop integrates with the Disciplined Agile tool kit to provide those practices that will be most effective for where it is applied, whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify one.
With DAVSC training you will:
- Learn to determine the best place for an organization to start – portfolio management, product management or development area.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on their unique needs, while also attending to the culture of the organization to evolve at their proper pace.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on their own.
- Know how to accelerate value delivery at scale.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Three years of agile coaching experience – this is advanced training and certification built to maximize leadership and directing of agile teams to effectively accelerate value delivery at scale.
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification
- 2-3 day training from a Disciplined Agile partner.
What is Disciplined Agile?
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from Scrum, Agile Modeling, Extreme Programming, Kanban, Agile Data, SAFe, and many other approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier.